With all this brand new technology available at our fingertips, we should be able to schedule a doctor’s appointment from wherever, right? In our case at Middletown Medical Imaging – that is true because you can book an appointment at our facility for any of our digital x-ray imaging services on Zocdoc! Zocdoc makes it easy for our patients, new or returning, to schedule their next procedure with us from the comfort of their computer or through the Zocdoc app. Here is how you can set up your appointment with us through the ease of Zocdoc:
- Head on over to Zocdoc.com
- In the Search bar, enter either “Middletown Medical Imaging” or “Dr. Paresh ”
- From there, you can navigate to the “Book an Appointment” section
- Choose your Insurance provider from the drop-down menu, or select “I’ll choose my insurance later” or “I’m paying for ”
- Next, select the services you are being seen for, or what type of testing
- Then, choose a time for your appointment under the address that says “1275 Route 35, Middletown, NJ, ”
- A popup box will appear and ask you if you would like to book the appointment or cancel
- If you choose to schedule the appointment, it will then ask you to sign into your Zocdoc account or create an account so we can gather all necessary information before scheduling your visit.
If you have questions about booking an appointment for digital x-ray imaging at our facility through Zocdoc, contact us today at (732) 275-0999.
One of the most remarkable things about modern medicine is how it can detect illnesses or disorders in a variety of ways. Advances in the field of research make it able to find specific conditions such as Alzheimer’s, a neurodegenerative disease before it becomes too late for a patient. MRI’s and other types of digital imaging have been used to find atrophy, or the degeneration of cells, in the brain caused by Alzheimer’s. Here is how an MRI can spot Alzheimer’s atrophy.
MRI’s and Alzheimer’s
Since an MRI is one of the most commonly excepted forms of diagnosing Alzheimer’s, it is used quite often to study the progression of the deterioration, as well as in research about the disease. Additionally, MRIs are one of the most detailed kinds of digital imaging available, so they are also used to detect other types of degenrative conditions as well.
Through the use of magnets and radio sound waves, the MRI machine produces an image of the patient’s brain that can be used to see where the degeneration is taking place. Usually, the patient’s MRI of their brain is compared to that of someone else that does not have a neurodegenerative disorder to see what the difference between the two scans present to the radiologist.
If you are looking for a facility that provides open MRI services in the Middletown, NJ area, we are here to help at Middletown Medical Imaging. Schedule your appointment with us today by giving us a call at (732) 275-0999.